Friday, July 9, 2010

Hello Dancing Fans!

Well, I've taken a little break from blogging and had all kinds of people tell me that I need to get back online and start writing again. I've missed writing on my blog. I had become accustomed to having the blog to get out all the hilarious stories I had locked inside my head. I used to write about the show that I was managing and the various adventures I'd have on the farm. Well, I don't run that horse show anymore so I had to take a minute to re-group and decide whether or not I had enough stories to write about just my normal life on the farm.
-
...and yep, I sure do. Boy, do I have stories. :o) I decided to title this blog "Pink Pony Tales" because most of my stories will probably revolve around my new pony ..... El Gato. Once you hear a couple parade stories, you'll understand how comical our outings are in this family.
-
So sit back and enjoy and welcome to my new blog -- PINK PONY TALES. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment