Thursday, July 26, 2012

Spiders on Red Bull?

Was just outside cobbing .....again. I just cobbed yesterday. Is it just me or do spiders seem to get Herculean webbing tendencies this time of year? It's like they're on Red Bull and Mountain Dew or something. It seems like this time of year you can cob one day and the very next day all the webs are back and sometimes even MORE are built up! You can't stay ahead of them!! I wish I could be more like a spider -- resilient. Never defeated. It's like a tornado completely wipes out their home ....totally destroys it. ....but they don't get depressed and take time to feel down and out. They start webbing again. Building something even more fabulous than their first web. It's amazing. Yep, I want to be like a spider.

Then all of a sudden ..... mid fall ..... it just stops. You go out and cob one day and then ... nothing. and more nothing. The cobs stay gone. It's like the spiders finally gave up and decided screw it, we'll wait until next year to build our condos. It's time to rest now. That's kind of how I feel. Screw it. Everytime I try to build something back up, it seems to get knocked down. ....so I'll just wait til next year to rebuild my life. I'm going to rest now. Maybe I am like a spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment