Friday, June 22, 2012

Ellsworth EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Hey Guys .... busy day today. Spent most of the day cleaning. Took a short break to load up the mower and take it over to Kerry and Keith's to mow their yard for them. Then back home to clean again. Stacey is coming to stay with me for the weekend. I haven't had an overnight visitor since Lauren used to come and stay with me during the summer! I thought I'd better try to get this place cleaned up a little so she doesn't run away screaming. :o)

Been working on my parade attire for the Ellsworth Extravaganza tomorrow. Gato and I will be carrying the flag for them at 10am. If anybody's in the area, you'll have to buzz over and say HI. :o) Here's a shot of the finished blue sequined bridle, the blue sequined matching saddle pad and the blue outfit that I'll be wearing. Dani will be in all red. Luckily I already have the bridle and pad made in red so I didn't have to make that up tonight.

Well, Stacey is due to arrive sometime around midnight tonight ..... so I'm going to go take a quick nap before she gets here. We have to get up early tomorrow and wash Huck before we go. Gato is already done. OH ..... and Stacey has never been around horses before. This should be a GOOD weekend for stories. Stay tuned for pics and my description of how Stacey handles the farm!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit! Can't wait to see pictures of the entire look!

    ReplyDelete