Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Evolution

I've spent the morning reflecting on the past 21 years. So much has happened out here on this old farm. So many horses have passed through here. So many memories. I had gone through a few years ago and recorded who I remembered coming in and going out through all those years. Yep -- That's Krystle and me in 1991 with her new little pony "Maggie". Gosh, that was SOOOOO long ago!!

I went back through this morning and updated that page with what has happened the last three years out here. Never in a million years ago in 2009 when I last updated that page did I think things would turn out the way they have today. I guess it's true what they say -- you never know what's in store for you in the future. You have to just live today and not worry about the past or what's to come. If you live your life right then things will work out the way they're supposed to be.

If you'd like to look at what I'm talking about, click on the link I've placed below. It will take you through the years from the time we moved out here to today. Over the years over 100 horses have passed through here and we've brought over 40 new horses into the world. Wow. Sort of humbling when it's laid out in front of you like that. Some of you may recognize some of these horses because you own them now or you know people who own them. If you know of any listed here or have more pics of anyone, I'd love to add them to the page.

http://www.knrarabians.com/knr_horses.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment