Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Just Not Right ...

..and yet again another job that a girl shouldn't have to ever do. I saw a huge, dead, bloated racoon laying in the middle of the road in front of the house today. I had to move it so the dogs wouldn't continue going out into the road to bark and bite at it and end up getting hit.

I got a pitchfork and went out and sloooooowly scooped it up. It was HUGE! It was at least the size of Buffy. I'm thinking the whole time HOW BIG DO FREAKING RACOONS GET?! Flies everywhere. It must have just gotten hit but it already was stinky. Eeewwww!!! I had to really strain to pick him up because he was so heavy. I carried him over to the burn pile and heaved him into the brush that we've been stacking in the ditch to burn when this burn ban and drought passes. Nobody will go in there after him. Yuck. That was worse than throwing out mice in the traps.

....again .... another 'guy' job. I don't care how macho you are as a girl this is something a girl should NEVER have to EVER do. Disgusting. I know now I do NOT want to apply to be one of those people who scoop the dead animals off the road. Eeeewww.

No comments:

Post a Comment